THE winners of the 2015 ukactive and Matrix Flame Awards have been announced at a glittering ceremony at the Telford International Centre, attended by over 850 people.
The 14 awards’ categories recognise facilities, suppliers, operators, educational institutes, health practitioners and large corporations that have demonstrated exceptional standards.
Every organisation who entered will receive a full evaluation report of their submission. Running over five months, the assessment process provides a chance to test and improve facility operations and receive a comprehensive and useful feedback report.
The full list of winners are:
Supplier of the Year:
· Promote PR
Shaping Young Lives:
· Mytime Active
· Activity Sheffield, Miracle Cure Project
· 1Life, St Albans Half Marathon
Spark of Innovation:
· Southampton Solent University, Solent Health Spark
Health Club Operator of the Year:
· The Club Company
Leisure Centre Operator of the Year:
· Places for People Leisure
Spirit of Flame:
· Sarah Denning, Les Mills UK
Health Club of the Year (Multi-use):
· Benton Hall Golf and Country Club, The Club Company
Health Club of the Year (Streamline):
· Spirit Health Club Gloucester
Leisure Centre of the Year (Multi-use):
· Maltby Leisure Centre, Places for People Leisure
Leisure Centre of the Year (Streamline):
· Stradbroke Swim and Fitness Centre, Everyone Active
Outstanding Achievement Recipients:
· PureGym, Operator of the Year
· Sony and Halo Leisure, Workplace Wellbeing
· 3-1-5 X-Force, Spark of Innovation
ukactive executive director Steven Ward said: “I would like to congratulate everyone who entered this year and especially the finalists for reaching this stage.
“The assessment process has been established as exceptionally rigorous and this year it was even tougher so all the winners should be very proud of what they have achieved. Regardless of whether those attending won or not, the awards night was a fantastic event and we look forward to seeing you all again in 2016.”
Go backPosted on 25th June 2015